Saturday 30 November 2013

Family

So I have had a busy day. Not really but I have had lots of family over and that's pretty much it. I like it but at the same time I don'[t it means I can't do the stuff I would normally do and I have to socialize with them and who likes talking to people? I do but only when their not family because none of my family are my age and that makes things boring all I have are my siblings but we are all 4 years a part so we aren't even that close. But I have found some ways of making it through these sort of occasions:
1) Invite a friend over so you can hang out
2) Talk to your siblings or sit with them and be anti-social together so people think you are being social and leave you alone.

Yeah I came up with those on the spot.

Baiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment