Thursday 14 November 2013

I fail

So I said I was going to blog everyday but I have already failed. I tried to post at school today but that didn't work out very well because people looked over my shoulder and I don't want to people to to read this and I am really not sure weather or not I write this now because any of my family members could come and watch what I'm writing.


So I have been getting all my results back from my exams. I have pretty much gotten A (achieved the lowest grade I can get with passing) and I'm not looking forward to tonight because I have to hang out with the girls who have bullied my friend. I just don't think I'm ready to hang out with them yet and like properly go talk to them and carry out a decent conversation. Wish me luck.

Later gatters
xoxo Rachster





Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment