Monday 10 November 2014

Exams

Im writing this at the bus stop. Im on my way to my second to last exam. I feel like now is the time to give advice on how to study but I'm not the best person for that. I haven't studied for this exam because it is basically following instructions.  I'm not too worried about this exam. 

I am now again waiting for a bus, this time though I have finished an exam and had lunch with my dad.  The exam was easy I finished with over an hour to spear but I had to stay for the full two hours.  The teacher let us do other things on the computer so I wasn't really really bored.  After my exam I had planned to meet up with my dad. We went out to lunch.  The main reason why I organized this was so he would buy me food. We had a nice talk while we were eating until he had to leave for a meeting.  I have had a nice day and there is still a lot more to come.

Baiiiiii
xox Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment