Sunday 9 November 2014

It has been a while

Hi, so I know what you are probably thinking.  What is happening you are posting again. Why did you leave?

So I have been really busy.  I had no free time and when I did I was catching up on YouTube or studying.  My exams are almost over, only 2 more to go. I should be able to post more regularly now maybe not everyday but most.  That is right this means I am back.

So now you probably want an update or more of an explanation.  Well for the past 2 terms my Sundays were taken up by rehearsals for a stage show.  It went wonderfully and I made some of my best friends.  In the time that I was gone I aged another year.  Here goes being 15. I got a follow from both Ricky Dillon and Shelby Waddell. 

Now I would update you on more but I am currently sitting in a library and there was a male standing outside the window who I think was judging me.  So this is where I end it.

Baiiiiii
xox Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment