Thursday 25 December 2014

My Christmas day

I thought that I would tell you what Christmas is like in my family.  I know people celebrate in different ways so I thought telling how I celebrate would be nice.

I started by going to midnight mass. It was only my sister dad and I but we celebrated and worshipped the Lord. I then went to bed.

I woke up at 7 30 so that my brother wouldn't wake me up. We were only aloud into the lounge at 7 30 and everyone has to go in.

When we are in the lounge we open up our stockings and the presents that lay with them. In my stocking I had chocolate coins, sunblock, insect repellent, mustache erasers with pencils, girl online and an R5 pick necklace. I had two bigger presents that were under my stocking.  I had a new overnight bag as my last one got destroyed and the R5 smile sweater.

We then got the presents from under the tree out. I had one and it was from my godmother.  She had sent me a build an angel thing and hersheys kisses.

We then had about an hour to eat and get dressed for church. We ate and left.

At church we had a children's service and it was over quickly. We went home and chilled. We had ages until we were leaving. I read a lot of girl online.  We ate some lunch and packed overnight bags. At 1:30 we visited my god parents who are good family friends (not the one who had sent a gift earlier). We went and talked to them for a bit.

We then left and went to my grandparents. When we got there we opened up more presents. I got a selfie stick, pajamas, koala earings, a koala picture, a really nice green bag, a face mask, eyeshadow and mascara.

We then just sat around hanging out. We ate our dinner and then I finished my book (girl online) and went to sleep.






Baiiiiii
xox Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment