Wednesday 31 December 2014

Painting nails - easier said than done

The other day (before Christmas) I decided would be the day I finally painted my nails. I had been kind of putting it off, or the days I had planned on doing it, forget. I have wanted to paint them because I felt as if having christmassy nails would make me feel more christmassy.

I always struggle to paint my nails because I am very impatient. I can't wait for them to dry. I am also terrible at painting, I go way over my nails and all around them. Also for me once I paint them I am very cautious and hardly do anything in fear that I will chip them.

Whenever I paint my nails I always get worried because if I fail while painting with my right hand (my writing one) then imagine how bad it will be when I paint with my left.

The other day when I painted them I had luster shine's lava (number 006). I really like this colour because it is sparkly and changes colour depending on the way the light hits it.






Baiiiiii
xox Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment