Tuesday 10 December 2013

A life Update

So my mum just found out that we had $200 fine and now apparently I don't get any Christmas presents. I honestly don't care but I just feel like it puts a downer on the mood knowing I'm not going to get any presents and the thing is we still have to pretend for my little brother so I have no clue what is happening. I was am really worried because mum has left and she didn't say anything all she said was she was going out and I am really worried. I know I probably shouldn't say things like this all over the internet but you have no clue who I am (unless you got here via my twitter) but this is my part of life where you don't know me and I can just share stuff and let my heart out, like if I got a boyfriend you guys would know (Note that if). I really just want to cry because I think I got her upset before she found out about the fine and now I just want to Cry so.... Let me go cry

Bai
Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment