Friday 13 December 2013

I was busy. What???

Hey guys. I know I didn't post yesterday but sometimes I actually do stuff . I had to wake up early to take down tents (side note if you pitch a tent when you put it down do you un-pitch a tent when you are taking it down). I then did do nothing for most of the day but at around 6 30 I went out to youth group and only got back at 10 50 so I thought maybe I should go to bed. Oh and I didn't get back at 10 50 because i just didn't leave. I went to Macers (McDonald's) afterwards it youth group itself finished at 9 so. I was just a busy person and I had thought better of  posting at 11. I now have to go clean my room so i don't get in trouble because my perants are expecting me to do that whilst they are out.


Baiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment