Friday 6 December 2013

Troye Sivan

My sister just got me pissed of on purpose. I said that Troye Sivan was perfect but he's gay and then she said does it matter that he is gay. and what she said was said just to piss me off and start an argument. I am now not talking to her because she pissed me off that much. She said she would argue about it but what I had said wasn't It's such a waste that he's gay it was a I wish I had a chance with him and a I wish I was guy because then I could date him, it wasn't a I think he shouldn't be gay and shouldn't do this that and the other. I like Troye Sivan and I think it is stupid that she thinks that that was what I was saying. And it all makes me feel a lot worse because I know she did it on purpose. I am sorry if I put you into a bad mood but you know I felt like saying this so deal with it.

Baii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment