Sunday 16 March 2014

Advice on being sick

So I am sick. I am writing this during school. Because I am not there. Because I am sick. I don't like being sick. I am overheating while wearing (pretty much) nothing. So I am going to tell you ways on keeping cold (AKA not overheating) and getting better.
1. Wear as little clothes as you feel comfortable.
       - it may seem like a no brainier but it keeps your heat down
2. Stay hydrated
      -Keep on drinking it doesn't have to be water just a clear fluid
3. take some panadol
      - Not all drugs are good but when you are sick panadol is the best
4. Stay in bed
      - Bed rest is the best it gives you an excuse to be in bed all day
5. rest
      -just try and sleep it off.


SO I have to get off now but i hope this was somewhat helpful.


Baiiiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment