Monday 24 March 2014

My life ATM

I am sorry I have been busy. And lazy. Really lazy. and my friend found this but we have a mutual agreement that i won't mention her blog if she doesn't mention mine. so go check out her blog 'cause it is good. But don't tell her i sent you.

So as I said i have been busy. Now that It is nearing winter I have got sport trails. I play both Netball and hockey. So I am busy a lot more than some other people. I still haven't got the days for some of the things but I will become a lot more inactive because of it because i will be having 2 practices and 2 games each week so that will mean i am busy 4 days a week. I hope it will not bother my posting but it may get in the way sometimes. In other news I left the house 3 times on Saturday!! that is a big deal for me. I normally never leave the house full stop so for 3 time in one day that is amazing. I should go before i bore you to death. Expect another post tomorrow (but also don't because it might not come)

Baiiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment