Thursday 6 March 2014

Ash Wednesday

yep yesterday was kind of religious and so is today. I am sorry deal with it.

SO the other day was Ash Wednesday. As I go to a catholic school i had to go to a liturgy but before the liturgy started i was talking to my friend. I said I needed to think of something to give up (for lent you give something up because Jesus was in the dessert for 40 days (same amount as the days in lent) with no food or drink (so he gave them up)) and my friend said I had to choose between giving up twitter or youtube. and  you know how much I am on them so I didn't choose between them I made a third option and choose that. I have given up facebook. So I am trying. It is kind of hard though because of habits. the other night I was talking to my sister and said maybe I could give up Fizzy Drinks (coke and sprite and thing) so I have also done that. So help me through this 40 days (it's less than that now) but help me.



Baii
xoxo Rachster



No youtuber today I need to do things!

No comments:

Post a Comment