Wednesday 29 January 2014

Brain Fart

So last night I found that Joey Graceffa and Meghan Camarena are going to be on the Amazing Race again. I spent ages wondering when they filmed it because Joey has been uploading regularly the whole time then I had a Brain fart. They must have filmed it during his collab month because that was the only time that it would make sense because they were all pre filmed. I said because a lot then. I am sorry.


So right now my sister (who is 17 almost 18) is playing with the poly pockets. she is playing with my younger brother who is 10 but even i don't play with him she just uses him as an excuse like why can't she just grow up. I am really busy and I have to go now so I know this wasn't much of a blog post but I have to go because I have plans with people.


Baii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment