Friday 31 January 2014

Little boy sleepovers

So I have decided that I don't like my little brother having a sleepover. it may only be half past 2 but he has a friend over who is going to stay the night. I am not looking forward to that for these reasons:

  1. I share a bedroom with him which means that I will be woken up or they will be talking all night
  2. My brother keeps showing off its just like no its not that cool
  3. they are running all over the house
  4. they want to go on the computer
  5. they are doing absolutely nothing
  6. They just tried kick me off
  7. they just tried to tell on me because I wouldn't get off
  8. they are really really loud
  9. they didn't say please 
  10. they wanted they computer (nobody messes with me and the internet)
and that is why they are really annoying. I just don't want to deal with them in the morning like they are going to piss the hell out of me. I already don't like him right now and he is just giving me more reasons to dislike him like who does that. Now I have to go be nice and let them on the computer. Also I want to go get a cookie. Because cookies are good


Baii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment