Sunday 2 February 2014

School

I am sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was out all day with church stuff. Today was a good day at school I am happy because I managed to swap my classes. I suggest to you if you chose classes and then don't want to do those classes talk to your parents and your teachers and they will probably allow you to change but make sure you do it near the start of the year (or school year depending on where you live). I have had a really good school day though.

The one bad thing in my life is my foot. I have no clue what I did to it but it hurts all the time and even more when I walk. I feel like I might have broken it but then again I don't because I did nothing to it but why would it be hurting so much like it is at the stage that I want to cry about it.

Baiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment