Sunday 23 February 2014

School Photos

So today it was school pictures day. I couldn't have looked any worse but in  my eyes I looked fine. School pictures you should just look how you normally do. Don't make an effort because anything you do will go wrong. Luckily for me I forgot that that was today so I just did what I normally do and look okay. (I have a school uniform so Clothing isn't a worry for me). I looked okay and i am impressed with that. The one thing that I have a problem with was the fact that everyone tries to make an effort with how they look and everything and I am just like its not worth it. It is almost guaranteed that you will look bad in you ID photo. I just get annoyed when people put on extra makeup for one photo It's just that it doesn't make a diffrence all it does is make you look fake.



Baiii
xoxo Rachster


Today's youtuber is Tyde Levi he is around 14/15 and is an awesome youtuber He has some singing Videos and some funny videos


(I can't easily insert pictures Right now so there will only be one)

No comments:

Post a Comment