Wednesday 26 February 2014

Athletics Day

So I need to write more about things that happen at school. We had Athletics day a few weeks ago and I keep meaning to write about it so here I am writing about. I think that everyone should go to their athletics day, like, I went and I didn't sign up for any sport. I think that the environment is really motivating and energetic and It rubs off. At my school we all dress up and have a chanting competition. I really like that everyone dresses up and think it is really cool when the costumes are handmade. Here are some pictures of me and my friends at athletics day. My costume is mainly handmade apart from the top and shorts I am wearing (I can teach you how to make them if you want)







All my friends costumes are mainly handmade. But the event overall was lots of fun and I ended up losing my voice so that must mean it was a success right??? 




Baii 
xoxo Rachster



So the Youtuber today is Ricky Dillon He has an amazing taste in music (He really likes R5) and can always make me laugh! He is a part of a collab channel called Our Second Life and is currently having a collab month (where he posts a new collab every day (minus Tuesday because that is when he uploads on O2L))







No comments:

Post a Comment