Thursday 6 February 2014

its FRIDAY (starts singing Friday by Rebecca Black)

Okai guys. I am back! and its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy but I think things are going to be awkward at youth group. We are going swimming but this girl I know her ex goes to youth group and she said that she is going to be real mean to him. But oh well I will just try and avoid that. Yesterday I got a follow on tumblr by one of the most amazing people and i cried because of it. (I would tell you who but I want to do that another day just share my happiness). but I actually cried. just saying. That they are pretty frecking special. i should go I told my brother I would get off like an hour ago so i should probably let him on.



Baiiiii
xoxo Rachster


Don't think I forgot about the youtuber recommendation. Todays youtuber is WeeklyChris. Go check him out he has a pretty face.

 He is also really cute. 


and lives in Canadian


But recently moved to LA

That is it Baiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment