Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines (part 2)

So I didn't end up posting again yesterday. Once I got back from youth group I went to bed because I thought that it would be best as I had been headachey if you understand what I mean. But I am feeling much better today!! I want to do something but I don't know what.


As yesterday was Valentines day and i barely posted I thought I should talk about Valentines day. So I didn't have a Valentine but I did. When celebrities say you are all my Valentine it counts but it doesn't. Riker Lynch did that. So he is technically my Valentine but you know in other ways he isn't because there will be someone that he wants to be his Valentine more than just a fan like me. Will you be my Valentine? I know its a bit late but y'know I need a Valentine still.

my friends were saying happy camp takatoa day instead of happy Valentines day and girls in my class were saying happy forever alone day but I just think even if you are alone you should say happy Valentines day.


baii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment