Tuesday 4 February 2014

I dunno stuff

I have time to write today. my whole family is at the pool but I am not because I am going swimming on Friday and don't really want to. I have no life I have spent the last half hour stalking Frances (a youtuber who is part of the Troye squad) videos. I came across this meep. And for some reason really liked it. I am a weird child.


For some reason I have gotton really tried really early we were eating dinner at like 6 and i was like loopy tired. Is that weird. Oh well I have a public holiday tomorrow. But my problem is like when you have jet lag see. that is a true representation of how I feel. I was acting like that all afternoon. Maybe that's what school does to people. Or maybe its just me. I dunno. I should shut up. Unless you don't want me to.


Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like I should start posting photos in my blog posts. or maybe I should start recommending youtubers at the end (like after i say bai and stuff) and then have a picture of them. I'll start that tomorrow. For now here is a picture of my favourite band



Baiiii
xoxo Rachster









I am sorry I couldn't choose just one so you got multiple. 



No comments:

Post a Comment