Friday 28 February 2014

homework Help

I need to go have a shower. I have had this up for almost half an hour. but I have only just thought of a good topic. Homework. We all get given it so it is the perfect topic. And I worked out how to bust your homework.
Step one: get a desk. There are many reasons for this the main one being you can keep your books on on it and don't have to keep moving things to get out of the way of others. the desk can be collapsible so on weekends and stuff you can have some more space in your room or where ever you have it. Put the desk in a quiet place where you know you won't have people come and talk to you (or anything else)

Step Two: Pile all you books. this may sound strange but you will need some order on your desk. On my desk I have three piles (all labeled with post it notes they really are handy) One is the books with no homework in them, the next one is the one with the homework I Have to do in them and the last one is anything I need to give to my parents and things like that.

Step three: Do it. I know we all want the fairy's to come over and do our homework for us but we so need to do it ourselves so...... go do it right now!!!

I hope those were helpful I don't know if they were but they might make me do my homework!


Baiii
xoxo Rachster


The youtuber is Trevor Moran he is a part of Our 2nd Life and is 15 years of age and is a singer, who has released to singles the dark side and someone (#BuytheDarkSideOnItunes)



No comments:

Post a Comment