Friday 7 February 2014

The Olympics

Hello. I have had a pretty boring day. I have stayed at home for most of the day. I read some fan fiction most of the morning and put away clothes. My best friend came over and we started putting some of my posters up because we moved my room around on Thursday so I needed to put them all back up. and that is mostly done now. I watched the opening to the winter Olympic games and that was pretty cool. And that is pretty much what I did all day.



So I know valentines day is coming up and I have seen some really cool valentines day things going around there are a lot of flappy bird ones and so I thought I would share with you my favourite flappy Bird one (and there will be no youtube recommendation today I can't be nothered and Have to go right now)






Baiii 
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment