Wednesday 19 February 2014

People on the phone

I am so sorry. I have just been sick for the past few days and not been up to doing much other than school and sleep. I haven't even been on youtube for the past few days. Like that says a lot. I am really tired so Don't blame me. Actually blame me. Its all my fault. I just want to be happy and stress free right now. I know this is sad but I am uploading a Video on my youtube channel I will link it yo you tomorrow when It is up (jk it wasn't sad). I also just had a really nice conversation on  the phone to some random person trying to talk to my mum. How is it that I can talk to them eaiser than I can to talk to a real person that I know over the phone. Lets face it phone calls are stupid and no one likes them.


I have a youtuber today so keep reading to find out who


Baii
xoxo Rachster


The youtuber today is the ShayTards
They are a family of Daily Vloggers who can always make me smile.





There is Princess Tard



Baby Tard 



Son Tard



Rock Tard



Bro Tard



Mummy Tard



And Shay Carl (I don't know why he doesn't have a Tard name)



No comments:

Post a Comment