Friday 21 February 2014

FunforLouis Was in My City

Hai guys. How are you?? I know I have been terrible with posting but I have my reasons. So You all know I like my youtubers. well funforlouis (Louis Cole) was in my city. I sadly found out an hour or so too late. But I still love him and when he was here he went mountain biking the place where he got the bike used to be a church. But more than that the church used to be the church that I went to and I was baptized there. So I think that it was pretty cool that he went there as it has such a special meaning to me but to him he just got a bike. I was really sad that I didn't get to meet him too. But I will meet him some day and I will give him pineapple lumps (I bought some for him in case I saw him but I am eating them so he won't get those ones I will buy him more).
  (I hope this was an okaii blog post I just can't easily write anymore)




Baiii
xoxo Rachster



The youtuber today is FunForLouis because it seemed to fit ( and he is amazing and cool and stuff) So go check him out. he is a daily vlogger who travels a lot so if you want to do some cool things in cool places go check him out or even if you want to live his adventure go live it through him.





I also uploaded my first youtube video here I hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment