Monday 10 February 2014

I don't know what I was thinking

Hi guys so I started writing this yesterday in class on paper so this would have been up yesterday but I ran out of time and couldn't put it onto the computer.I wrote this in class because I finished my work early so don't think that it is weird that I wrote it in class and I only had half an hour to write so it may not be the best.

So I think I am starting to enjoy school (*gasp* IKR) and homework (*double gasp* I am so sad) but its just that feeling you get when you complete the work you did. I have decided that I need to do something with my life I don't know what but something. I need tot have that feeling of accomplishment in my life. If you knew what I meant you would understand. That is why I want to do this and Do it well (I am sorry about yesterday) I have to get better at writing this but I do think I should get a day of each week and that day I think is going to be Sundays because I often skip them anyway and I actually do things on Sundays.


And that is all I said in class. But that is all I have to say today and the youtuber is...


baii
xoxo Rachster


Ben J Pierce He is just funny and nice and he is 14 so look at his face.




No comments:

Post a Comment