Monday 13 January 2014

I am out

So I am doing really well with this getting out everyday thing. Do you know who well I am doing? I am sitting in the libary to write this because why not. I also went to starbucks before. I got a Caramel mocha with cookie crumbles and cream. It was good. I think I am turning into a hipster. I also tried some of my friends drink and that was also nice it was a vanilla bean frappe with rasberry. Just rmember that the New Zealand starbucks names things diffrently to like the american one. I think they should just all have the same stuff like no don't confuse us. I think i should enjoy the fact that i have free wifi and use it for things that aren't blogging because I want to get lots of books onto my wattpad and things like that. So I am going to go.

Baiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment