Monday 13 January 2014

Get out and about

Wow I am so good at my goals I didn't post yesterday. I am sorry I was busy. Since it is the holidays still (for me here in lil' old New Zealand) I have been trying to leave the house everyday. That is a big achievement for me. I haven't been doing anything exciting when I leave like today all I did was go into town to get a busking licence and tomorrow we are going to go into town and get Starbucks because me and my friend have never had Starbucks (what do you recommend I get I think I might get a cool lime refresher Because Marcus Butler really likes them). But like It could be anything you could even go to the library and use the free WiFi but I think all us internet people should make an effort to leave the house and enjoy the sun. I like that I have left the house almost every day this week because it means that I am actually doing stuff with my holidays because usually I stay at home every single day and just have endless pyjama days. (Yes I know I have a great life) I really can't be bothered saying anything else so...



Baiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment