Saturday 11 January 2014

The New Year

Happy New Year!!! I know I haven't been on for ages but I went away for 10 days and the sleep I was getting wasn't enough for all the activities I was doing (as I was doing lots) so for the past 2-3 days I have been sleeping and catching up on youtube videos. I haven't left my house since I got back so.....

But anyway I thought as this is my first blog post of 2014 I thought I might do some New Years resolutions/goals/that sort of thing. So here I go!

  1. Become/start being a youtuber 
  2. Try and blog better (like have stuff to say and like try and do it more and just don't have days when I am like Nah I can't be stuffed)
  3. try and get a healthier weight 
  4. Subscribe to less youtube channels
  5. Write more (like short stories and stuff)
  6. Get a social life
  7. make the most of my life
  8. Have R5 Come to New Zealand
  9. Go to LA
  10. Meet all the people who have changed my life for the better
Now I understand most of these goals I won't be able to achieve unless my parents or anyone else help like I don't think I will do 9 and 10, and 8 I can't do  I ave to sit around and let them chose where thy want to go. But the ones that I can do I want to do them well like really well. So that is all I have time for today but this is a really long blog post unlike usual and you know a bit more about me.



Baiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment