Sunday 26 January 2014

I am back for good

So I am sorry I know I have been able to post but I kind of felt like I needed a break with no commitments I have just really needed to rest and have things fix and fall into place (A lot happens at Christian camps). But today I am babysitting my brother I need some cool things to do with him so he will prefer me babysitting then my older sister I already gave him chocolate but....

Yesterday we (as a family) went and saw frozen. We watched it in 2D which was probably best as it meant that 3/5 didn't have to do the double glasses thing. I am included. It was a truly amazing movie and I highly recommend it. And this morning when I went on the computer I saw that Ben J Pierce the one and only added me to one of his circles on Google plus like why would he do that like I mean I wouldn't even add myself. I really like him like he is a huge idol of mine and he interacts with me a lot on twitter and he added me to a circle like my life is complete. actually no he hasn't followed me on twitter yet so when he does that my life is complete.

Anyway i should go be a good babysitter and look after my brother




Baii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment