Monday 20 January 2014

Sorry

So I went away I was going to tell you but then I just ran out of time and couldn't. I had an amazing time away. I went to a Christian camp and had the holy spirit fill me up and met some awesome new people. I know most of you won't care about this camp that I went on but I did find out some news. This guy I know who was also on this camp reads my blog and I found that out and I feel really awkward because nobody I know knows that I have this blog and He will know who he is but please stop reading this is like a place where I can go to post my feelings and not have other people know I would just rather not have you read this. I just have some personal things on here that I don't want people I know knowing. But I don't care if people I don't know read it because they won't see me and talk to me about the stuff that I say.


Baiii
xoxo Rachster

No comments:

Post a Comment