Thursday 30 January 2014

My thoughts on School

So I have now started back at school properly. I like it but I don't. I like it for the fact that I am talking to my friends again and not being anti social like I would be if I wasn't back but like I am actually learning stuff. I don't like learning stuff. I shouldn't have to learn stuff. Like what is the point in stuff. The point in school I feel like is bore you with knowledge. but in reality when I am learning stuff for hours on end I stop remembering it because its just to much. If you think about the only reason I go to school is to talk to my friends and leave the house, as you can tell I have a life and should be giving you tips on stuff. Wow such a great bloger I am. I bet you all really want to read this.


Baii
xoxo Rachster+

No comments:

Post a Comment